Facial Carboxitherapy induces improved microcirculation and stimulates new collagen formation. It is therefore very useful in the elimination of signs of fatigue, wrinkles and dark circles. In treating a face with certain flab components and fat accumulation in the oval, Carboxitherapy is effective because percutaneous results result in:
- Improvement of local microcirculation.
- Increased tissue oxygenation.
- Improved synthesis of elastic and collagen fibres with better tone and elasticity of the skin.
- Destruction of fat cells due to lipolytic effect.
- Results are rapid and visible.
- No side effects.