This medical technique where microinjections of various active principles are applied in small doses, fights cellulite and localized fat while improving the condition of the skin. It also helps to combat fluid retention. During treatment a low-fat diet is recommended and drinking plenty of water to help remove toxins. The results are noticeable from the third or fourth session.
- Allergy to any of the substances used, so initial evaluation is very important in order to view the health history of the patient or notice contraindications for performing the treatment.
- Small hematomas may appear but they usually disappear after a day.
To increase the effects, treatments can be combined with a draining massage or other suitable body treatments to optimize results.
- – Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- – Seropositive patients with neoplastic diseases.
- – Patients with blood coagulation disorders.
- – Active skin infection or allergic to components administered.