Neodymium laser is first applied all over the face to activate collagen, and make the area firm and tight. The second step is to perform laser applications to reduce and soften wrinkles and expression lines.
The third step is made by using the Erbium laser intra-orally (in the inner part of the oral mucosa), in order to work on the deeper layers of the skin. Thanks to the heat given off, the area can be remodelled and regenerated internally.
Finally, peeling is again performed with Erbium laser, to attenuate and / or eliminate the scars and stains, which will give entire facial skin homogeneity.
Treatment lasts 40 minutes.
Results and benefits:
– Smooth and regenerated skin.
– Attenuation of fine and medium depth wrinkles, such as grooves.
– Nasogenianos grooves without using facial fillers.
– Elimination of spots and open pores.
– No need for preparation before treatment.
– Does not cause allergies or adverse reactions.
– Treatment is painless